Sunday, March 25, 2012

Coral canyons bridge and mt shiver's ice!

Why does EVERYONE think the bridge will break or the ice will break? I dont know why but it's only WOLVES that can break it for real I mean I SERIOUSLY broke it before but I didnt have a camera back then! I started falling.
It isnt the thing where some ppl say u need 30 ppl or more to break it, or that, You need all of coral canyons to break it.It's WOLVES PPL! when will some get tht through them! :l i'm just sayin'! but hey it'd be nice to have the bridge to break but it gives u a HINT
THE WOLF SIGN NEXT TO BD (BEST DRESSED) IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING!!! AND WHAT ABOUT THE SEAL SIGN NEXT TO MT.SHIVEER'S SLIDE?! SERIOUSLY PPL >:O  I KNOW IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THAT TO BREAK THE BRIDGE IF EVERYONE-I REPEAT EVERYONE  PITCHES IN IT WILL BE A SUCCESS! I hope one day that we will be able to BREAK  the bridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment