Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pkm

Pokemon and puppies are so cute is a scammer and a bully And an Imposter Btw liar too suits her.

This is what she is like:
  • Mean
  • A liar
  • A scammer
  • Bully
  • Girl
  • Pokemon and puppy lover (which has nothing wrong with it X3)
  • And she hurts feelings so bad and cant listen to a simple order!
  • She makes you feel like BIRTH is your fault
  • She makes you feel scared mad and sad
  • She is DarkGray on top with blue lightning bolts and Light gray on bottom
  • She now looks like my charecter Explorer Large Girl! Black on top yellow stars dark gray on bottom with light gray eyes which makes her look blind Which I like :)
  • She likes purple
Today at 11:10 I spent my money(all) and sent her clothes cuz she has none and is getting scammed,And she deleted it saying I am going to sell it,Which she did and it broke my feelings when i did a sad face she said WHAT BABY to me which represents:
  • Bully  mean and scared sad mad
And then when I was talking to her she copied my wolf Princess strong dog which represents:
  • Mean bully girl and sad scared mad copier
If any of you out there Know WHY this is happening PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT TO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment